CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 10 July 2011

FINISH TEST, WATCHING MOVIE!

          Ahhhhh..finished my TEST on BIOLOGY n PHYSIC..What a relieve..LOL!!Got call from MISS LION inviting SMARTIAN GIRLS in PALAM eating MCD..Yummy2X...Unfortunately, cant joined cuz Im fasting for da test... Hmmm...actually I forgot that Im fasting..I think she'll mad,,,I'm sorry MISS LION..dun get angry,dear!MIANHE...><
Got call n text messages from AMALINA ZAKI..hurmmm this gurl,ahhaaaa..really cool..Cuz y???She got plenty of KOREAN DRAMA in her lappy..Kyaaaaa**SCREAM LIKE A MANIAC**Apparently Im dying to watch SECRET GARDEN drama..Ahh..totally melting by HYUN BIN oppa!!LOL!!sooooo sweet..I got a copy from her..THANKS DEAR!!**for out loud!!**
We spent the evening in my room..hahahhaa....I'M THRILLING guys!!! Cant wait to watch the drama...**Jumping up n down**My friend,AMALINA..she watched DEATH  NOTE 1, I guess on her lappy..Hah!!FINISHED copying!!!!!!!!!!The excitement juz like the excite electron wanna jump out of its origin place..hummmm,,Suddenly I'm TALKING bout 'Light Reaction' in BIOLOGY..LOL!!Nah,,it'll looked more educated..Ok...gotta watch da drama now...SMILE BROADLY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment