CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 29 July 2011

Outing With Ain Nazirah..

Friday!!A day to hang out with my friends and released STRESS!HEAVEN!Have a a lot of fun...But in the early, its a bit FRUSTRATING....warghhh... The RAPID KL bus (U 90) make me FREAKING PISSED OFF!
Geez~!Waiting from 2-4PM!!ahh..what a waste of time..I can finished up my MATH TUTORIAL indeed!
But, overall I'm ENJOY!!!Since Ain makes crazy stuff..Her face also saying taht she's out of mind..LOL!!JK dear..:}



Acting all coool~


Her "BLUR" sicness attack again!

AGAIN!!LOL!!Cute Fella!!

Thinking to seduce me?HAH!!Pwahaahhahahahaaha:))


Cant take it anymore..I burst out laughing to this!!Jinjja!!


Even she cant STAND IT!LOL!!


Eating PIZZAHUT n CREAMY CARBONARA...PIZZA alright..But Carbonara taste like rubbish..EWW....Mianhe PizzaHut AROUND DA WORLD....Its da truth..I'm dying to finished up 1 bowl of carbonara...Honestly,its like eating TAPEWORM SPAGHETTI..Even AIN cant finished em'...She keeps condeming(WITH VOICE OUT LOUD)LOL!!Seriouly, I'm feeling like we'll gonna b kicked out if she keeps condeming..The workers keep giving us "DEATH" stare..Hahahahhah.Its really funny...Its like they have BIONIC EARS eventhough Ain has lowered down the VOLUME!Geez!This girl are Daebak!!However, eventhough its suck, i wanna eat em' up!LOL!!Well,I guess the cooker is Lack OF SKILL, though..hahhhaa..But in PUNCAK ALAM(PENDETA CAFE)..the CARBONARA is simply SUPERB!

1)Getting the feel..Looking cool!

2)Okay, can feel its coming now~~

3)Urgh~~Shoot!

4)What is this??Like tapeworm~

5)Darn!!Its not melting,ITS killing!

Yeah!Even I cant STAND it!Juz look at da way my friend,AIN NAZIRAH!Juz like MuhdLutfi said;"IT'S SOOO UNBEARABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...Pity HER!LOL!!A good memory,though..:))





No comments:

Post a Comment