CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 25 March 2013

Hectic schedules


I've been missing out from writing for soo long. I already miss my baby. But really I was soo busy with the dinner committee and all other stuff about the theatre. YES, I'm involving myself with the theatre thingy lol I'm sooo proud of myself as the production crew. heww hewww. Yet, I couldnt met with the actor Raja Azmi since he's the writer. But overall, I'M DEAD TIRED!!!Ahhh I'm also running a business nowadays. This is all for the sake of the upcoming dinner programme. HOOOSHITTTTTT!!!!. Just imagine I need to get up at 3am and ended up everything at 7.40am while I'm supposed to be at class at 8am. WTH!!!Seriously what a hectic day I've been living these days.... I'm selling Potato Croqutess for the breakfast. And thank God they're selling really fast. Thanks u'ollsss saranghae hew hew hew..***chromehearts** sign for u babes.



Come again and buy! Mochi mochi wangwang. I'm acting cute hew hew hew. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment