CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 25 March 2013

Running Nurse



Last weekend on Sunday, I'm involving myself in a programme that I organize with other StudentNurse-Committe which called Running Nurse!! Wallah!! Its a HUKM  version of infamous Running Man programme in Korea. LOL! My friends were all so eager to participate this events. As one of the organizer, ofc I'm zuper-exzited!!!! Huaaahhhhh... But ofc I've been running like crazy.Burnt my 5kg calories. Yes! At last I understand your grieve Yooruce Willis..muahahahaha.We also found new KIM JONG KOOK wanabe and also ACE song Ji hyo. Wow! what a tiny skinny girl but zuper ztrong. I dunno u were like this babe. Lol!! u actually looked extreme weak.Despite my tiredness and short-of-breath symptoms during the programme everything were sooooooooo great. Well especially when the ripe nametag game mission no2 start! eVERYONE JUST TURN ON their wild mode. PUHAHHAHAHHA. Thanks everyone who made my day soo much fun. Now i'm able to laugh like a manic. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment