CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

BIO LABORATORY- ENZYME

      
    The early morning doesnt go well as i'm expected..Ahh, its raining..Well, i'm a bit despair honestly when it comes to raining day...I got Bio lab today..Woaahhhh!The enzyme catalase sol was stinky!!It drives me nausea..I almost wanna vommit, actually...LOL!!u try to smell it urself..OMG!Its reaaallyyy TORTURING ur soul!Pwahahahhaa..:]

Syaibah looks sooo concentrate!hahaha..:3

~Mixing the enzyme-catalase sol~


   My part was mixing the sol with KMnO4 sol..Urghhh...dunno whats wrong but the time i wanna shake the sol..it went TUTT!Warghhhhh..This sure gonna drives  me nuts, dude!How come from hundreds ppl conducting this same kind of exp, its me who being da first who got the frozen jelly-like sol!Grrrr...Really testing my patience level..Yeah...no doubt!So,, in the end, i have to repeat the same procedure,the same experiment..Alhamdulillah, Thanks to ALLAH, they were an easy steps only..Then, i got the result,,a SUPER POSITIVE result,,So, i'm quite satisfied..No angry feeling anymore..Instead, i'm proud!Pwahaahahhahahhaha..The only positive result in da group, I guess...:]



~Syahirah and Farhan getting excited with their result~





            I finished my lecture on 2.30 pm(physic lecture)..Well, time to go back to da college..I got cooking club program at 3.00pm..So, i'm taking bus RAPID KL..But, again its like I'M WAITING 4EVA..the RAPID KL suddenly became KURA2 KL!Hmmmph!!=.....................=


'Aina n Wadah in RAPID KL bus..Heading to RAFFLESIA college..:3

No comments:

Post a Comment