First day after fasting...Hurmmm....Didnt feel the tiredness..Instead, i'm super duper HYPERACTIVE;..LOL!! Ahh.. It juz i fall asleep during Math LECTURE..(NOT falling asleep actually..it juz i really DETERMINED to fall asleep..Hahahahaha..).. Overall,, i SUPER active!A good start for my first day, though..I think by fasting, ppl will b more freshed n energetic..Plus, WE wouldnt FELT hugrt!Its True..Chongmal!!Except when u started to buy a bunch of fooods/meals and superd tasty drinks at BAZAR RAMADHAN..Dang!Your mouth juz couldnt stop from being watery!!LOL!!But today is not my luck..As i walk along the BAZAR..all i see is only a bunch of EMPTIED tray with NO FOOD in it..OMG!!Everything has been sold out!I repeat, SOLD OUT!!Omo,,what am i going to eat?My first fasting day gonna end up tragically!!=..........................=
Then, I got BRILLIANT inisiative, as I am a GENIUS girl.So, its not a weird thing 4 me to come up with an idea in this CRITICAL SITUATION!Hahahahha..My housemates really freaking pissed off, though..How come the foods didnt WAIT a bit for us...***crying***At last I brought them to RAFF(shortform for RAFFLESIA COLLEGE).I ordered for Chicken Fried Rice..ahaahahha..Couldnt get Bazar Foods,,I come up with revenge by ORDERED FOOD!Its tasty though..Feel like I'mma LOADED girl...It's ok.. Gwenchana..I wanna have a special meals FOR MY FIRST FASTING DAY!7.30 PM..5 minutes more to breaking the FAST!Ahah!Guess what?I'm stil in RAFF waiting for my ORDERED FOOD!!omo!!Almost 30 min i've wait!My first day breaking the fast end up DESPAIR!!!
Moral of the story: Be early to BAZAR RAMADHAN FOODSTALLS.. @ u'll end up breaking the fast in COMPLETELY DESPAIR feelings..LOL!!!
SALAM RAMADHAN.....(*^^*).....



No comments:
Post a Comment