CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 12 August 2011

Walking around the malls

**LETS DANCE**

I promised my friends to be in bus stop at RAFFLESIA college sharp at 9.30 since the bus will b at 10.00 am..Opsss...I overslept n woke up at 9.30 am SHARP!No joke...Seriously when i viewed my phone,, theres been 17 missed calls n lots of messages...pwahaahhaha..Sorry, guys..I forgot to increase the alarm volume to da max..Its in silent mode!PEACE no MAD,BABY!!(*^^*)

At 10.15 am, I finished dressing myself..omo...y so detail?hahahhahha..Freak today..Syaibah called me soooo many times begging me to plz hurry up..The bus gonna leave us soon....n bla bla bla...LOL!!She's scarier tahn my mum..:3
Opsss again...As soon as I arrived, the bus is juz like "bye bye..annyeong"...Darn!Im juz late 4 10 sec n da bus leave my friend n i..Oh, Mazda also wanna hang out with us..Syaibah keeps saying that i'm late im late..hahahhahhhha..Thx girl..Now, I felt guilty..Sob sob sob..T_T....Meanwhile Mazda succeeded to take the RAPID KL bus..Yeah!Totally "GOOD" for her..hahhahahaa..Actually, im kind of pissed of to the bus,"HONESTLY"....How come 'IT' willing to leave such a weak n hopeless ladies alone on the roadside???Hmmpphhhhh...><


Arrived at PKNS at 11.30 am...Now!START SHOPPING!!!hahahhahahaaahaahahhahahaha**evil laugh**
Whopss..my pocket money runs dry..Need to go to ATM machine now.ROGER!!~~
My eyes are shimmering, dazzling, sparkling n glittering juz by looking at the clothes being sell there..Woaahhhhh!!This is totally heaven!LOL!!Heaven create by human,,temporary n suffered ur soul juz looking on it n u cant afford to grab em' all!Well, i bought 1 modern 'baju kurung'..A grey one..hurmm..its been a while i havent wore grey 'baju kurung'..It has lots of beads...Truly expensive, honestly...hahahhha..It burnt up my KPT money, baby!Cost around RM180..Then, i bought heels n snickers 4 hiking the 'PUNCAK ALAM'..Its killing me to wear wedges to hike all the way in PUNCAK ALAM..Seriously, im dead if I'm going to keep using wedges..:3

My foots are hurting..Just imagined 4 how long have i walked today with Syaibah n Mazda..OMG!I dunno Mazda was sooo SHOPAHOLIC!Godness, she spent a lot!Kyaaaaa**scream of amazement**Shoes, bag, clothes;blouse, 'Jubah' n others..I dunno how much but she's great!hahahhahaha...I'm a shopaholic too but, I surrendered!Give ya WHITE FLAG, honey!(*^^*)..its 6.10 pm n we started to go back to da college.Ahh,, my first time breaking fst in the bus..Pwahahahhahhaha...It's a great scene...Ppl sharing their foods n stuff..Sweeetttttttttt!!!!.I'm exhausted..After solat, i fell asleep until the next day..PEACE!!:3


Several pics that i snap...:]


Syaibah WITH HER 'jubah'


Click!click!click!^^



An attempt to try the 'JUBAH'..:3
OMO....soo tired!



BellaGorgish><

No comments:

Post a Comment