CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 15 August 2011

Hardcore day

Salam..Annyeong....

Hahahha..I'm dead meat la..got 2 labwork needed to b settled down...OMG!!!Today i have BEL speaking test like MUET exam...Woahhh..my voice crack n my body shivers..Too bad, no idea came when it comes to composing sentences..The title that i got was...'Students that does not excel in SPM exam..what should we do??Ahh..I was da candidate B..My part was to suggest that the students should learn skills at institution like IKBN..Are u nuts??Even juz listen to the name..I dunno what da nonsense IKBN is..LOL!!

Plus, I juz woke up from sleep..Geez!Really mood swing...Blurred all the way throughout da tesdt..GAGAP???No need to talk bout that,BABE!..Its confirmed to happened!Its MIRACLE if it not happened!LOLZ~But, I hope it'll turned out well..If not, my efforts running along the way to DKF5 would b a waste, though,..T_T

I'M a desperate person..Hoping 4 MIRACLE!
U dunno how i wanna jump the waht soo called 'TANGGA MAUT' in PUNCAK ALAM..Ok..now I know, y its called like that...I really wanna die walking along it, thinking when will I b there..I'M LATE!!!!!!!!!Ohh..I saw Aidit Noh, my former school chingu....Hahahahahhahaa..He must think I've lost my mind by the way I'm running down the 'death stairs'..Dun care!As long as I can b on time...Phuh!thx God,,,I've made it!Am i great??Sure..I AM THE BEST---->2NE1(CL)**Wink**

Wish me the best 4 the SPEAKING TEST!:3

No comments:

Post a Comment