Salam mubarak to all of u, whether u're MUSLIMS @ not...Last Thursday..I had a small event called IFTAR Ramadhan at Pendeta Cafe, located in PUNCAK ALAM itself...Well, everybody were sooo busy n hungry as well,,,Can't wait to eat like barbarian..LOLZ!!Kidding..I'm just being petty here..I was super tired today n the event start at 7.15 pm..So, I went back to my house, getting exchanged n get a short nap 4 a while..Hahahahhaa...How good am i in managing my time, baby??!!LOL!!
7.00 pm~!Opssss...i was overslept..Shoot!!no 'tudung selempang' like we muslim girls called..At last, i grabbed my new shawl..Blue one...This is the side effect that u get when u dying to try taking a short nap when lots of stuffs need to b handle at that time as well...Phuuuhh...I arrived at Pendeta Cafe sharp at 7.20..Hahh,,Iqram, my ex-schoolmate n the gang checking 4 the group's attendance there..As i entered the cafe, I put my bag n fie]rst thing to do is...GRAB ALL THE FOOD served!LOL!1My roommate's idea...DAEBAK u, WAN!!hahhha...I really applying what u thought me earlier.ngeeeee~~..Hah!!The resullt is, there is a platefull of volcano meals on it!I'M SATISFIED!**proud face**
Then, we eat like like the world doesnt exist anymore, totally immersed in our own world..Lolz!!What an outstanding Poetic phrase, dear!Could replace A.SAMAD SAID!Its not us basically who were soo into the foods except my groupmate, NORMA!OMG!!!She's really enjoying the meals..IMAGINED, One platefull of volcano meals left cleaned, one bowl of TOM YAM soup cleaned at one slurpp..pwahahaha..ok that i made the story up..But honestly,, the meals are not bad especially the CARBONARA,,not the one that I ate last time with my friend, Ain Nazirah at PIZZA HUT..:3
 |
| Opening words from the MCs.. |
 |
| Over-reaction from our MCs..LOL!!JK guys..>< |
 |
| Eat, Farahin,eat!Dont resist..lol!! |
 |
| Farhan giving his speech..:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment