| hEY, dears! |
Annyeong..Got CHEMIST Lab today..Huarghhh..I'm SOOOO SLEEPY..Didn't sahur..My eyes cant wait to close....sleepy again...LOL!! Head to Chem lab soo late..I rushed(wait, I guess i run a bit..hahahaha)...As I arrived, Thx GOD the lab instructor, MISS FATAHAH didnt arrived yet.Pheww...what a relief , though...:)
Today, we gonna do experiment 5,,regarding chem reaction of copper n percentage yield...Woaa,,,,seriously this exp soo bored actually,,since i have to wait for my part to come...I partnered with Ruwaidah, my groupmate to make the REACTION 4...HAAHHHAHAH..This time, its sooo much fine coz i gotta take out the water to leave out the precipitate..I even take several pics , though..but then after realising the ' CLICK' sounds that come from my phone,,Miss FATAHA end up asking..'Eyttttt!!who's talking the photos??''Omo!!I'm sooo startled!!!Pwahhahaha...Luckily I didnt drop my phone....Then I end up keeping my phone out of reach..hhahaahhaahha...SUCH AN OBEDIANT GIRL!Ahh, got test to do...BEL test tomorrow at 4pm....wish me luck,GUYS!!~~


No comments:
Post a Comment