CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

7 Faces-alike

               
              I went out today. There's a lot of place to go. ofc shopping time. But something interesting bump into me today. Have you ever heard people say, 'you look like someone i knew?'. Well I heard that millions of times. Hello, as i were told, There's only 7 ppl in this world that will look like you. But how come I felt like I've heard that more that it's count? Wow, isn't it great? I have tons-of-same-face buddies in this world. But another great thing is THEY'RE ALL FROM MALAYSIA! lol i mean come on guys do you really need to be someone from the same country. It's enough with me here. Let's widen our social status a bit. It doesn't matter if u living in fuqing Antartica, I'll happy to know you<<<<another country, from antartica, holla great day!

               But it doesn't matter. I bet God want us to make a reunion more easier. Ok just imagine you from Antartica, damn right u can never join us>>> forever loser.lol what a loner. Seriously i'm talking shi* right now. Ok fine it's literally fine when ppl said I looked similar to the one they knew--one of their connections. Lol no famous people or whatsoeva. But when one day, a stranger came to me and ' My! Did someone said you look like Yuna?''. I'm like, 'what the??'.


                Ok what a sudden question saying me like Yuna, the singer.Really?is this really happening to me? omgf! that's so kind of you. hahaha. lemmi hug ya! But ofc i don't show my super-excited mode. Just keep cool outside. But inside i'm like..
you rock, girl!I suddenly feel like Yuna..buhahahaha.


p/s: i don't fancy yuna tho. no offense to yuna's fans. i'm more into clthebaddestfemale. She's one of a kind!



No comments:

Post a Comment