CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

It's Corn Day[CODAY]

             Today as i become super damn-ass lazy, I started to surfing and surfing like there's no tomorrow. It's like i'm freaking 'malas' you know to study for the upcoming exam. My body are sore and tired with the stupid headache attacked my head like A BOSS. I need my head to study kay. It's not like my brain on my knee that the killer pain doesn't bother me when it suddenly happen at my head.
             Seriously, I just can afford breads today. To stroll down the market @ groceries stores nearby, erkk well that'll never happen in my current state. Well, the fact is the stores within a block from my apartment which very cool enough to say, 'B, you are for sho sooo damn lazy.Even to stuff your own stomach'.Puhahahahahha. I'm thinking of sweet corn right now. Really, really really craving for them dun care if it's baked corn oh my gosh that's so appetizing.Okay, I need to maintain my body or else gonna be bloated like Mr.Balloon. Talking bout corn and bloated-body, I know how you feel now Bommi. Hahahaaa>>>>>awkward laugh.

oh trust me i can feel you! corn!corn!

No comments:

Post a Comment