CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Youngsters today

     
      I'm writing again. What a chilly morning! Have you ever encounter some sort of feelings like annoying, hatred like 'gi mampos la' when your buddies posts unnecessary things on fb, twitter and other sites? Tbh i've go thru all this hard feeelings. Seriously ppl, do you feel it is necessary to upload your butts n boobs pictures? Wow, what a manners you have! Just keep them to yourselves. You find them gorgeous?  Maynn, you find a straw and go sucked them up! What a down-syndrome thoughts you have! They're the ugliest things on Earths!!!! I found it's common among youngsters nowadays to upload such useless-funny-lil'-things like that. You just make yourself a joke to others. When i scroll down my tumblr, how on Earth these naked pictures coming from???????????????Shessshhhhh i'm gonna UNFOLLOW you! What a freak. Seriously when I saw them, I felt like....

fyeah i wanna smash the screen!



No comments:

Post a Comment