When you feel like the day was soo long what you want to do? Well, seriously what a dull life i have staying in a room for 24 hours a day.It's best to go to a concert and party like lililalaallala.. The best part is that they band make concert in your house. 'get low girls.. party like a times up. Just go crazy more than ever'. Sort of but i'm not that crazy to go endorsing wild party like that.. no no no i'm such an innocent girl guyss.. LOL. Don't misunderstood me. (-,-)
i'm innocent, dont judge me.
I tell you what I'm not a k-pop @ kepap@Kepop girl or whatsoever they called the pretty guys/girls back from Seoul right now. To honest i am best defined as YGStans yeah and it's not to my liking people calling k-pop girl because well i'll get really really pissed off. You can call me weird or 'what's wrong with her? Is YG not k-pop?', what a madness thoughts', yada yada yada.. I don't care. It's not that American pop you called them A-Pop<<<<Ehh??! I'm Malaysian, so is my country's music called M-pop then? LOLOLOLOL tell me tell me that's sound more like a candy to me rather than a genre. I would define YG as company who produce genius musician that born within them-each individuals- My stans would be BigBang and 2NE1. They're international star.True musician which their song can reach every souls without failing. They can just set the roof on fire. Close enough to make a mother and her daughter cling together screaming their names. What a charm they got! Tonight make this blazing-cold night went on faiyahhhhh, boys!
ok just burn tonight, ri




No comments:
Post a Comment