CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Korean Pal

             Today I got one new friend from Korea. Yeah she's korean. Her korean age is 21, well i'm basically a minor 19yrs old. She's older but cool you know. I called her Hayoung unnie as she urge me to!lmao! We had long conversation. She's learning English. Her writing were pretty good. But when I asked her, she said because she looked from a book. Okay she's sho cute. My unni(big sister). She's going to college after she pass entrance exam. Er her course quite amusing, difficult i think. What is it again?I will ask my kaokao.^^Also she's pretty, with long hair.

This is Hayoung unnie. Pretty woman!

                 The best part is WE ARE BOTH HEAD-OVER-HEEL WITH KWON JIYONG!!!! Cool i give extra mark n highlight on that. She said he's georgeuos. Ofc myhusband is hot unnie!^^ 
                Hayoung unnie never get a chance to BigBang con even she's from korea. Wow i guess i'm pretty lucky. Let's meet them soon Hayoung unnie! Let's play hard when we both can make it to their con in future. I'll count that day coming. Yeah i can feel Jiyong, i can feel you. Nice to meet with you, what a nice person!! Manaso bangawoyo unnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment