skip to main |
skip to sidebar
PBL Test!
Toink! Toink! Toink! It should be posted yesterday but i'm writing this on top 1.33 AM in the morning which is sound so sick! Come on it's 1 am guys, by right I should be sleeping right now!Hul!~ Exam day tomorrow. The real mid sem exam has started. I've read study revise all the lessons, books, study guides, etc... If i'm not gonnna make, I just leave it to The Greatest. He knows what's best, right?!!
Okay back to this day. Ops yesterday technically. PBL TEST! Yup, it's PBL test on what discussion that we carried out the last few weeks about a month, i guess. Wow! Alhamdulillah.. Even it's a little bit tough, but I manage it. Just shoot the best answer. lmao! Doesn't matter. It's the past of my life tragedy already. YES I HAVE HARD FEELING ON MYSELF!!
No comments:
Post a Comment