Oh snap! Today is the day. The beautiful day like the other previous years had been. 12 . 12 . 12! How cool is that? Well, consider it a great day, lemmi feed my dash with my husband, Jibby. Yay. Ji if you manage to see this I wanna say:
" Happy hengsho day, Ji. Good work for all these years and thank you for surviving. You have worked hard. What a Be happy for the rest of the upcoming years. Be a good boy. Oh did I mention I love your gummy smile. Well I simply in love with that smile. So don't hate it too much. You are great with them. It's gifted?! lol!"
So to the sweetest man that I like most in the the world, I love you!
![]() |
| O M G I feel shit after my confession |



No comments:
Post a Comment