CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Roleplayed on LO(Last Office) Subject

                     
 Fuhhhhhh... what a heck day! I'm having presentation and not to forget involve in Roleplay in the evening. A packed day buddy... 

                      Well, these are my running assessment for this semester. Hell yeah life always cruel, I know but the hardest part is acting. Ok tbh i'm pretty bad in this thingy. At last I just end up laughing when the situation that supposed to be sorrow-dark-melancholic (since errr my patient was getting very unstable and just about time to her death territory) turn into something like this-megarajalawak-show. I told ya, I'm suck in acting @ roleplaying @ whatsoeva you called this assessment.

             
                      You just gotta bloody believe it I'M LAUGHING UNTIL TEARS JERKED OUT MY EYES when I supposed to push the emergency trolley to give support to the collapsed patient.  O M G ! How come the trolley locked? O.0?? Doesn't make sense! How the hell I'm going to pull out the drugs stored in it?? Just tell me! And what's wrong with the oxygen tank?? EVERYTHING WAS IN SYNC, they're trying to boycott me. Ahhh, the tools turn me into a complete fool staffnurse. Pfffffffhhh!!! Well, fate tells you to die anyway. So, next when I manage to pull out the convulated wire oxygen, then my friend -she act as staffnurse too- told me "She's dead, dead lahh wei.. No need!" Shut da fact up!! Do u know how hard I try to untangle this wire and when I'm done, you tell me with your poker face, she's dead! Oh come on lah.... Really? She just can die like that really?? Maynnn I just sickeningly curious to know. How come the storyline change without my knowledge??!! What a blur situation I'm in! Then she came to me, "This is what u called spontaneous! Roleplay, babe!" I'm like, " Duh!~~~~" Everyone crack up. Lol i'm seriously just rolling on the floor laughing. She's soo sick! 


Sooo Sick!


                       The best part is, the patient who died earlier was just not so died. The death was cancelled since there's a few part that had been cut off abruptly. And I need to come to the patient and pretending i'm comforting her and at the same time I'm leaning to her ear and whispered, " Duh! Come on just take one breathe and die now!! Ehem, I said now." Then, she took a veryyyy long breath and my friend scream, "TETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!"- signify the pulse rate has stop working and the machine went off! Puhahahhahhahahhaha this roleplay seriously a joke, man! If I can say, wow I'm just can die out of the non-stop laugh. Hohahahha, it was really ridiculous. 



Ughhhh my stomach kills me!!

                          When the parents ask the staffnurse about the complications their daughter may face when she undergo the surgery, lol guess what?! There's this long awkward silent ................. They only stared to one another and once again she make her poker face >>> O M G if only I can smack that face of her bahahaha<<<  and telling the parents, " Oh i'm gonna call the Sister for you". Everyone went blank, now who's this Sister she mention about? And out of nowhere, all eyes fall on me! I know this shit will be coming but yeah let's just play with the flow and I'm gonna kill that nurse later. lol.. Then, I came forward with confident-when inside I'm like, " I AM BUSTED. PERIOD!"- and then went straight to the parents and just talk shits bout the complications and risks the patient may encounter after the operation. LOL if u understand what i mean, coz 99% from what I deliver is fake! lololololololol.. Sorry guys, you ask me to act so don't blame me if the mark we got for this assessment is gonna be a cow-dung-shit! Heh!

Not my fault!





No comments:

Post a Comment