CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Pentas Seni

                 

Uhmm going to Bangi for Pentas Seni event. I thought this was like a kinda massive program and gonna be really fun to watch. The party start at 8.30 pm well since the bus pick us up at 8.00 and thank Mr Bus cause the show started kicked off at 8.00 pm. Nice. We gonna make big entrance at the middle of the shows. Bring me your poker face. 

Cool we gonna walk in with some swags add on it. O M G stop!

               Sadly to say, eh no proudly to say, I'm pretty good or to be more precise, MASTERED in this area. The proof was this early morning class-lessons on Anatomy and Physiology. The class started at 8.00am but i had hangover ( well not that kind of drunken hangova- i'm a nice kid lol ) overslept a little and woke up at 8.00am the time I usually ran like Charlie Chaplin to class. Actually everyday i'm late but the least and best time I can manage is 5 min late not more than that. Haaa 8.30am I showed up in the class with my aww gorgeous poker-face. lol the rule is simple. DON'T EVA LOOK AT YOUR LECTURER'S FACE! If you do, then it's over! She's gonna aimed u for the rest of your life! O.k this is based on experience. Believe me, I'm mastered in this. lmao!


Simply put your best Poker Face. It Works!

                 Ok. Back to the 'Pentas Seni' event, I love the 'Beat-Box performance.' Yolo.. It's daebak! Best damn thing eva. Highlight of the night. I' feel like there's Seungri or T.O.P beat-boxing instead of that Megat guy. Wow one thing I really despised, uhmm sorry to say but your trademark-----'Erhhh ko nganjing aku ker?'<--------DUDE, everything just perfect, what's this useless trademark all about. It's okay if you saying it like 2x but for the rest of the show like 15 times repeating the same phrase yet I thought it was the mantera of yor perf. But aside from that unnecessary talk, your beat-boxing skills I salute, man.

               Well beside beat-boxing, there's acoustic perf from 4 members. It's like a band. Their voice blend well but ummm there's this girl who seem to dominate and over-control the stage and ruin the performance. I'm like, " Come on, girl! Sing by yourself lah if you wanna scream out your lung for every single part of the song". I just can't take the loud and high-pitch from her every time she land her mouth on the mic. Wow it's sooo loud and the lyrics, just pretend you understand! She makes it hard for the others. Ok talking bout being dominance, I'm that kind of person too, DOMINANCE. I like to be in the center of the world's attention but not until I kill the performance. She has the power to be single singer not in a band like that since her character and charisma overpowers the others unless she lower down her notch. That should be alright. But hey, I love her. We're both from Dominance Species.




Being DOMINANCE is the same as being VIP. People who weak died on the spot, People who strong lead on the TOP! So, ladies and gentlemen, make a way...








No comments:

Post a Comment