"Today, I had a lesson on "Last Office" subject. Wow, nurses are really something! I mean, come on from nursing to managed the death body".
What a broad-spectrum profession. Maynnn just lemmi creysss **facepalm myself for being so proud of being a nurse** Indeed, you will realize what a precious life you had compared to others who's are for example terminally ill... yet weren't thankful enough but keep complaining to the degree that well uh should just be zipped off their mouth. Yeah better, great step to reduce the noise pollution. I think the noise pollution actually got worsen due to the stinky blabberish talks by these kind of "species". Ewww stink! To the people who suffers, get well soon.
To the people who lost hope, chin up and look forward. But for people who hurt while seeing others happy, get treatment. You the one who actually "sick" rather than the one who physically sick. Yeah simply put,
You Just S . I . C. K!



No comments:
Post a Comment