CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Posting again - Ortopedic


"I'm posting in the ward Orthopedic today".


                  I saw very severe wound debridement on this patient. That was a very long incission and drainage. about 12inch. yeah imagine that! I can clearly saw his flesh. there's no skin. the skin was completely intact on his right leg. But he's very strong. Woahh, if i'm in his shoes, I will make a fuss and cried out loud when the nurses tried to clean up my wound. Hey, I can even see his muscle movement and the vein of course. O M G ! I was freaked out! Because I was chickening out too soon, I just can placed myself behind the curtain but yet failed when the Sister saw me and called me over to watch more closer. Shit! I was going to faint to see his massive bleeding wound! It's no joke, guys. Its like a longggg drainage and at the end there's pond represent his muscles area that haven't been cut off.

                   Then, I smelled something that stink like the garbage site where there's a lot of maggot gathered. It was too smelly that make me wanna vomit. I did! The smell was sooo extragazant that I couldn't take it. yeah I hold my breath for 35 sec and crap this is really going to kill me. My instructor this time, pulled me nearer to see the pus and all those rotten flesh. Ok double crap! I totally loose it and went out from that area. lmao they're laughing at my ugly reactions. not to forget my flaring nose.. lol. I bet how the doctor hold their breath there. S.A.L.U.T.E!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment