CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Kicked off the Microb Class

   I have class on Microbiology and Physiology and Parasitology. Lol too many things they wanna 'sumbat' in one subject. It's like 'tauhu sumbat' dah i described this subject. Heh!

                     I dunno why we need to go to kckl for this laboratory session. Ok maybe ukm didn't give or have complete facilities on Parasitology facilities well I dunno. But the lab session was AWESOME! The instructors, microbiologists there were sooooo cool!!! Oh the best part is the Dr who the head of the lession was wayyy COOLER!! She like very 'otai' and superb-style lah.. Lol!! Vey charismatic yet soo unformal.. Dude, she got phd already but act like- 'Nahh... that shit doen't get me!'. Usually when I confront with someone with these 'kind of title', I tend to felt weird and uncomfortable. Well, because they sound sooo arrogant and desperately keep stressed on their title. Like whut??!!!! Do I look like i care?? But she's freaking jjang!! Cool Dr. maynnn! Respect from the bottom of my heart! SALUTE! We really rock the microb class. 

Boshta!! Cool!

                    I pricked my fingers for the slide preparations on the blood Film in conjuction to test the presence of parasites-Malaria and Filarial. Hey, i'm doing good! My performance are beyond expectation. lmao! Talking bout bragging, i'm sure no. 1. But yeah this is my first try okay but look, I manage to pull out all the procedures in single try. Wow, that really proved me that I'm a genius ladies and gentlemen!! Lol this is sooo One-Of-a-Kind statement. 

G.E.N.I.U.S 

                     Oh crap! I have meeting tonight with the seniors on "Dinner Project" that we're working on for my faculty. This is gonna be a big shit on me. Where should i find the sponsors? People are soo generous, guys.<<<<------- Really?  Kill this statement! If ppl are soo easy giving donations then why I end up meet rejections like millions of times? Haaa that was unlogical statement I've ever heard! But it's okay .. InshaaAllah everything will be cleared and I can get some sponsors for this event. If not, well i'm just going to feed u guys sands. heh 'Makan pasir la weyhhh...=,="" '.




No comments:

Post a Comment