CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Theater Casting - Actress



I'm just swaggin' da show!

               Coming back from casting for the next theater performance. They wanna find the lead actress. You see they want someone who can play multiple characters, more like split-identity disorder person lah.. lol! And i'm shaking like ughhhhh the hen that wanna lay eggs. So damn freezing cold. Ok..I get it, these unnecessary feelings come from my anxiety and nervousness.. When it's my turn, I am feeling so numb! LIKE FOOLS, far worse than the-"Dumb and Dumber"- yeah somekind of feeling closely to that. 


                 But, hey! I pull it off! I've chosen as one of the casting! I was chosen out of 26 students who came for the casting. But no need to be bragged on about( tak payah nak brag sgt la kan....) there's still another 6 chosen and we will meet again for the next round until the last one standing. The chosen actress. heh, I dun care that much. It's not come to my liking doing this because I used and even now  have stutter and stammer disorder. lmao disorder my butt. I just made it up. And sorry I can't speak slowly. I'm more like bullet train. Fast talk is my experty. The thing I hate in the world is TO REPEAT AGAIN MY SENTENCE TWICE. Just go die! I'll never be so kind to fulfill it. There's only silent. -CROCKcrowCROCKcrowCROCK- 


               So, I will just do my best. Who knows, maybe if I did my best now eventho acting is not my thingy, maybe one day I will be an actress. You never knew what lies beneath your life. So, I'm gonna grab this chance. Maybe, instead of becoming nurse, I was destined to become something like that, actress I mean. lol what a hilarious thought. Ok, ppl I'll stop here before more stupidest things will merged out. So long and goodnight, adiozza!


i'll kill it the casts nominees. lmao!!




No comments:

Post a Comment